Electrical Safety in Bangladesh:
The following activities and sequences will be followed in this project:
- Modification & review the as-built drawing.
- Develop and deployment of the NFPA 70 electrical safety program as per ACCORD/Alliance/NI (National Initiative by ILO & DIFE)
- Re-assessment of electrical layout design for remaining load supervision.
- Assessment of each electrical wire size according to the capacity of the circuit breaker as per BNBC/NTPA & Accord/Alliance/NI (National Initiative by ILO & DIFE)
- Assessment or re-assessment of the electrical load management scheme according to load capacity.
- Fixing & arrangement of clear marking for all distribution board as BNBC, ACCORD, Alliance, NI (National Initiative by ILO & DIFE) standard.
- Entire suggestion of how to keep/maintain the documents of all safety programs.
- Provide the report and suggestions for the optimized solution for each NC of CAP (for electrical system condition, electrical maintenance, electrical system information, and electrical lighting system) provided by Accord/Alliance/ILO.
- A thorough visual inspection of the entire electrical system to identify circuit components, visual defects, visual circuit inconsistency and deviation from design, damaged component, a sign of overheat, and a sign of any other potential problems.