Preliminary Structural Integrity initial Assessment firm in Bangladesh:
VEC has successfully completed a large number (more then 635 RMG-Factories ) of Structural Integrity Assessment.
The following activities and sequences will be followed in this assessment:
- Review of Full Engineering As-Built Drawings showing Structure, loading, elements, dimensions, levels, foundations and framing on Plan, Section and Elevation drawing
- The Engineering team is to carry out supporting calculations with a model-based design check to assess the safety and serviceability of the building against loading as set out in BNBC-2006, Lower rate provisions can be applied in accordance with the Tripartite Guidelines following international engineering practice and justification for these lower rate provisions must be made.
- A geotechnical Report describing ground conditions and commenting on foundation systems used/proposed.
- A report on Engineering tests carried out to justify material strengths and reinforcement content in all key elements studied.
- Detailed load plans shall be prepared for each level showing current and potential future loading with all key equipment items shown with associated load
- The Engineering team will prepare an assessment report that covers the following:
- As-Built drawings including
- Plans at each level calling up and dimensioning all structural components
- Cross-sectional drawings showing structural beams, slabs, floor to floor heights, roof build-ups, and Basic design information of the structure
- Highlight any variation between As-built compared to the designed structure
- Results of testing for strength and materials
- Results of geotechnical assessment and testing/investigation
- Details of loading, inputs, and results of computer modeling
- Commentary on adequacy/inadequacy of elements of the structure
- Schedule of any required retrofitting required for structural safety assessment firm in Bangladesh or performance